THE SPORTS & MEDIA
The Sports Industry World Cup returns for it's 4th edition and this year it promises to be bigger and better than ever. 36 teams will go head to head all with the aim of following in the footsteps of the reigning champions Minute Media and taking home the coveted trophy. Many have tried, most have failed.
...So round up your colleagues, dust off your boots and go head to head with your peers in the sports & media industries. Compete for the ultimate bragging rights and take home the cup.
This year, we'll also be hosting a Sport Industry netball tournament at the event. The tournament will run alongside the football tournament and follow the same format.
Date: Friday 9th June 2023
Time: 12:00 - 17:00
Location: Trent Park Football Centre, North London
Cost: £595 +VAT
· Full World Cup format tournament
· At least five games played per team
· Puma team shirts with company logo printed
· BBQ lunch
· Prizes for winning team and player of the tournament
· Skills challenges
· Fully-qualified referees
· Tournaments held at London’s Premier Football Centre, Trent Park
· Full use of club facilities including bar and changing rooms
· Charity donation of £500 for the winning team's chosen charity